quarta-feira, junho 06, 2007

Porque a Radar não para de a tocar

porque o teledisco é óptimo e porque eu gosto IMENSO desta música....aqui está ela:



Pulp, This is Hardcore, This is Hardcore

You are hardcore, you make me hard. You name the drama and I'll play the part; It seems I saw you in some teenage wet dream; I like your get up if you know what I mean; I want it bad. I want it now. Oh can't you see I'm ready now.I've seen all the pictures, I've studied them forever. I wanna make a movie so let's star in it together. Don't make a move 'til I say, "Action."..... Oh, here comes the Hardcore life.

Put your money where your mouth is tonight. Leave your make-up on & I'll leave on the light; Come over here babe & talk in the mic. Oh yeah I hear you now. It's gonna be one hell of a night; You can't be a spectator. Oh no. You got to take these dreams & make them whole;

Oh this is Hardcore - there is no way back for you; Oh this is Hardcore -this is me on top of you &I can't believe that it took me this long. That it took me this long.

This is the eye of the storm; It's what men in stained raincoats pay for but in here it is pure; Yeah. This is the end of the line; I've seen the storyline played out so many times before.

Oh that goes in there; Then that goes in there; Then that goes in there; Then that goes in there. & then it's over.
Oh, what a hell of a show but what I want to know: what exactly do you do for an encore? 'Cos this is Hardcore.